ThingsToDoInNC intends on creating a quality directory of things to do in NC. We forever maintain the right to remove any listing at any time. We forever maintain the right to refuse payouts to anyone at any time. Affiliate programs are incentives and privileges. We may at any time choose to end affiliate payout to any or all affiliates momentarily or infinitely.
Terms and Conditions
ThingsToDoInNC.com (A.K.A “we”, “us”, “ThingsToDoInNC”, “site”, “TTDINC”) is owned and operated by ThingsToDoInNC.com and the owner of this domain name. Information herein applies to all listings on ThingsToDoInNC.com. You are the person creating, updating, editing, or managing in any other way a “listing” on ThingsToDoInNC.com. A listing may be an event, business, organization, individual, web-based entity, or any other type of establishment or expressed skill. When creating and editing listings by uploading and/or adding text or copy, digital photos, links, information, downloads, embeds, video, etc. (herein referred to as content) into www.ThingsToDoInNC.com you are assuming complete responsibility for that content, herein also referred to as your “listing” or “profile.
ThingsToDoInNC is not liable in any way for any damages that may result from listings added to ThingsToDoInNC.com. We are responsible for anything. We only provide this site as a service to those that may want to use it and we are not responsible for how it may be used. If you have any problems please contact us right away so we may work to resolve your issue right away.
By creating a listing on ThingsToDoInNC.com you agree to the following terms:
- You are the owner of the business, person, place, event, or content or you have explicit permission to post on their behalf. If you are not the owner you have created original content on their behalf with the understanding that the owner may choose to claim the listing. Should the business owner claim a listing they are claiming any content you may have added. You are therefore relieving yourself of all ownership rights of said content giving the owner full permission to use that content however they may desire.
- All information is absolutely true to the best of your knowledge, you have made every reasonable effort to ensure the information is true, and this information is meant to promote the listing and/or ThingsToDoInNC in the most accurate way.
- You have complete, explicit, legal permission to use all of the information, pictures, videos, etc… and all other content that you post on ThingsToDoInNC.
- You completely assume all legally responsibility for the content that you put on this site. And, you or your business is liable for any and all legal damages that may result from content you upload or add to ThingsToDoInNC.
- You will remove or change any content that is or becomes incorrect or violates these terms and conditions. If the content has been been claimed you will contact the owner of the listing to let them know the content is inaccurate or you will contact ThingsToDoInNC so we may resolve the issue.
- You will maintain your listing(s) by insuring all information you post is as current and accurate as possible at all times.
- You will immediately remove any content that anyone deems offensive. Or you will contact ThingsToDoInNC.com to request that we remove it.
- To keep your listing alive and/or in good standing with us you must adhere to all of these terms and conditions and not be delinquent on any associated payments required by us at any time.
- ThingsToDoInNC may cancel your listing and/or delete all content on our site(s) related to your listing for any reason.
- When you add content, you give ThingsToDoInNC explicit permission to use the content you add for promotional purposes. All content added to ThingsToDoInNC becomes property of ThingsToDoInNC to recreate or use as is and share through any public outlet such as social media, other online sources, other websites, television, other advertising mediums, print, etc…
- We are not responsible for maintaining or keeping your information, content, or anything you have created or we have created for you and/or your listing on ThingsToDoInNC.com or any of our other sites. We back up listings and the content we create but we do not guarantee it being available at any particular time or in any particular way.
- If you want to cancel your listing you may delete it on your own free will, you are responsible for deleting your listing, not us. If you have trouble deleting your listing please contact us and we will try to assist you.
- You may cancel your subscription payments at any time. You are responsible for canceling your payments, not us. You will have to go into your PayPal, credit card account, or whatever method you used and cancel payments. We cannot and will not cancel your payments to us for you.
- We may make your listing inaccessible to you and /or the public for any reason at any time. We do not guarantee any type or rate of accessibility to ThingsToDoInNC.com or your listing(s). Accessibility includes accessing the site or your listing from any device. In other words, at any given time for any reason the site may not be accessible. We are not responsible for any damages you may incur by loss of access to your listing or the site. We work very hard to provide the most secure, stable, safe, fast, accessible online service possible within our means. But we do not guarantee this.
- We do not offer refunds for any of our services. Once a payment is made it is nonrefundable.
- You may not use any content on ThingsToDoInNC.com that you did not create and/or acquire explicit consent to use.
- Anyone may share listings.
We offer this site as a tool for you to use to promote your services, business, event, or any other type of listing you would like to include on this site. We are not responsible for anything you or anyone else does as a result of using this tool. We assume no legal responsibility at all for this site. You are the only one responsible for your content, the listing, and any legal action that may occur as a result of it.
You understand and accept that we may change these terms at anytime. We may or may not be able to update you on changes, therefore it is your responsibility to review these terms from time to time and every time you edit, update, change, or add a listing or event.
ThingsToDoInNC.com is not liable for any legal damages that may result from your listing. You, the listing owner, understand that only you are liable for any legal actions or damages that may result from your listing on ThingsToDoInNC.com. By adding or publishing any content to this site you completely agree to all of these terms and conditions and assume all responsibility for the content you publish.
We do not sell your content or personal information. By adding your personal information to ThingsToDoInNC you give us permission to contact you about the site. If you want to ensure we contact you about important updates and news please join our mailing list found on most pages and the home page. By giving ThingsToDoInNC your personal information (name, email, phone, number, address, etc…) you give us permission to contact you. Even if you are not opted into our mailing list, we may still contact you via information that has been added to the site through listings or other forms about changes or any other information we deem necessary.
Security Breaches, Hacks, Spam
While we work to ensure ThingsToDoInNC is secure you must be aware that we are not invincible. In the event that we believe ThingsToDoInNC content has been compromised we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We may need to back up the site to a previous state in which case your information may change to that previous state in which case you may need to re-update your listing. We do not guarantee the security of this site. Should your information become vulnerable or acquired by a third party we are not held liable for such occurrences. By adding your content to ThingsToDoInNC you agree to such risks and you completely agree to not hold ThingsToDoInNC responsible for anything whatsoever that may happen with your information.
Change of Ownership Disclaimer
In the event ThingsToDoInNC is sold or changes ownership for any reason you will most likely be under new terms and conditions, standards, and privacy policies. If you want to be informed of such potential changes of ownership you will need to opt into our mailing list. Even if you are not opted into our mailing list, we may still contact you via information that has been added to the site through listings or other forms about ownership changes or any other information.